Staying Healthy with Essential Oils
Mar 10, 2020
I am not buying into the mass hysteria that is out there, but I am a firm believer in being prepared AND staying healthy from any health threats that may come our way. That is why we choose to use doTERRA for all critters and people in our home.
Any essential oil skeptics that needed some solid proof - shoot me a PM and I will send you some samples!!
We have been using doTERRA On Guard products in every form in our home for years.
When I mean every form...this is what we use:
- On Guard EO - great for diffusing and mixing with other oils. I use this with my dogs before we travel for dog shows to kick up their systems as well as myown.
- On Guard Softgels - feeling under the weather, time to start popping these puppies! Can be used with dogs over 30lbs.
- On Guard Touch - perfect to roll on the bottoms of our feet when we need an immune boost or feeling under the weather (I like to combine this with doTERRA Oregano). Good to use topically for our dogs too.
- On Guard Sanitizing Mist - kills 99.9% germs and bacteria, includes 64% alcohol, the CDC recommends 60% at minimum. Great to purify hands, I keep it in my purse and dog bag.
- On Guard Cleaner Concentrate - perfect for cleaning surfaces at home, work, and school. Perfect for cleaning in homes with pets, no more toxic chemicals on the floor.
- On Guard Foaming Hand Wash - this is a no brainer...we all need to be washing our hands.
- On Guard Protecting Throat Drops - the perfect way to boost your immune system while on the go.
- On Guard Toothpaste & On Guard Mouthwash - a great way to boost the system every day with oral care. (Not to be used with pets, as it contains Xylitol.)
- On Guard Beadlets - perfect to keep in your purse, they remind me of a tic-tac, if I have been around someone who is sick, I pop one or two if these right away to kick up my system. (Not to be used with pets, as it contains Xylitol)
- On Guard Laundry Detergent - great to get stains out, and keep everything fresh, excellent for dog bedding.
For the record, yes I use all the above around my pets..some of the items I even use directly with my dogs, cats, and even my chickens.
So now that I have shared this info...you may be asking how the heck do I get it?
For those that have their own wholesale account, you should know the drill...if you don't, reach out to the person who helped you sign up for help.
If you don't have your own account and would like to save at least 25% on everything you purchase, you can forge ahead simply visiting my site and clicking on "Become a Member" OR if you have questions or need help, reach out to me and I will share the details and help you get started.
I have sworn by my doTERRA EO's for years now, we are healthier than ever and plan to stay that way, no matter what is thrown at us!
The bottom line and the point to me sharing today.....OILS WORK!